|In this day and age the yellow pages just aren’t enough to get the word out about your business. Most of us are now out networking to find more business and build strong alliances with other businesses. It’s easy to lose sight of your goal as a networker.
1. What do you do?
2. Who’s your target market?
3. What do you like most about what you do?
4. What’s new in your business?
5. What’s the biggest challenge for you and your business?
6. What sets you apart from your competition?
7. Why did you start your business?
8. Where is your business located?
9. What’s your most popular product?
10. How do you generate most of your business?
Asking these simple questions will give you an opportunity to be the best networker possible. Good luck out there!!