Scariest Facts About Ink and Toner
By: Amanda Brand
Here it is October again, and I know everyone delights in a scare. So here are the top 5 scariest things about ink and toner!
5. Every new toner cartridge takes almost a gallon of oil to produce.
4. Original Equipment Manufacturers cartridges may contain recycled pieces (with no price discount)
3. Original Equipment Manufactures (OEM) cartridges may be filled to less than half capacity.
2. A gallon of ink at OEM prices for inkjet cartridges would be over $6800.00
1. By buying Original Equipment Manufacturer cartridges you may be throwing away as much as $20,000.00 or more per year.