While in Las Vegas for the Blog World Expo I met @Bajalori and she sold me this little cutie for only $20.00. Lori runs www.JustPokens.com and was selling tons of them at the expo. So my Panda started out with some sweet connections.
Here are some of the cool things about Poken:
- All you have to do is Hi Five (or maybe Hi four) Pokens and they swap information social networks, phone numbers, anything you want to share.
- The website that consolidates all of your information is intuitive and user friendly.
- They are also a great way to save paper.
- When we no longer need business cards we will all save time, money, and the environment.
- This is a one time $20 investment for unlimited information swaps (way cheaper than business cards)
- You will never give your card to someone and forget to get theirs with Poken the swap is automatic.
I do see one problem with Poken:
- Not everyone has one! Pokens will work better when more people have them!
There is a solution:
- More people need to adopt Poken, they are a huge hit overseas (and I love mine.)
I try not to take my self too seriously and like to have some personality! So my Panda Manda Poken will be traveling with me to all my networking events in hopes that she will find more friends to Hi Five!